Our Institute has designed comprehensive & systematic FAST TRACK POSTAL CLASSROOM COURSES for M.sc Physical Sciences. This Institute is proud to have the HIGHEST SUCCESS RATE in the region for over a Decade. Our Institute has highly Qualified, Dedicated, Specialized & Experienced Faculty.
Unique feature of our Institute is 24 HOURS SUPPORT to students by Subject experts through discussion forum.Regular Doubt Sessions are held after and before tests. Instituteâ€™s Library has Exhaustive Collection of Books and e-books. Effective Feedback and Appraisal System is also in place. We have well equipped classrooms, best Infrastructure & Support System. And above all Clean and inspiring environment is provided to the students.
There is specialized faculty for each topic of IIT-JAM Physics syllabus. Faculty at our coaching institute is highly experienced and professional whose educational background is from reputed institute like I.I.T, J.N.U and B.H.U etc. The complete study material has been developed by team of faculty.
It will also help students to qualify exams like JEST, TIFR, JNU, BHU, DU, HCU and ISM Dhanbad etc.
The Postal material IIT-JAM, JEST, TIFR, M.Sc Entrance exam includes:
- Meticulously designed complete study material based on IIT-JAM Physics syllabus.
- There is separate booklet for each topic.
- The approach is to first develop basic understanding of each topic by explaining the concepts and solving problems based on the same concept. Then tricky and competition based problems has been discussed.
- After completion of each chapter there will be set of MCQ, NAT and MSQ (with answers) for practice.
- Previous year questions and solutions.
- Test Series includes
- Part test
- Five full length test (Online)
- For each test solution will be provided through email.
- Mathematical formula sheet
- Students can clear their doubt by via email. Students can also take personal guidance/ telephonic discussion by concerned faculty only after giving prior information to management.
For Sample study material :
- Study Material
- Test Series